The ACUSON NX2 ultrasound system is designed to serve a wide range of clinical applications, while delivering sharp, clear images to give you the diagnostic confidence you need to make the first diagnosis the right one.
- Renal Vasculature - Quickly assess blood vessels and vascular function with directional power Doppler imaging.
- Simple Breast Cysts - Tissue Harmonic Imaging (THI), Advanced SieClear™ spatial compounding (ASC) and Dynamic TCE™ tissue contrast enhancement technology (DTCE) work in tandem for imperceptible wall definition and posterior acoustic enhancement.
- Shoulder Supraspinatus Tendon - Obtain exquisite detail resolution of the supraspinatus tendon and other superficial structures using the new L10-5v transducer.
- Fetal Imaging - Advanced fourSight™ 4D technology provides exceptional fetal facial detail.
- Cystic Thyroid Nodule - Outstanding color flow sensitivity in the small vessels of the cystic thyroid nodule using split screen display formats in 2D/Color.
- Endovaginal Ultrasound - Excellent color flow sensitivity in the short axis view of the uterus using the EC9-4 endocavity transducer.
- Carotid IMT - Evaluate cardiovascular risk with syngo® Arteral Health package, allowing clinicians to measure Carotid Intima-Media Thickness (CIMT), a reliable, non-invasive method.
- Mitral Regurgitation - Quickly assess color flow sensitivity of the mitral valve in 2D and Color using split screen.
- Aortic Regurgitation (MR trivial) - Evaluate valve function with exquisite detail resolution and color sensitivity of the Aortic Valve.