The ABX Pentra XL 80 5-Part Hematology Analyzer provides high performance hematology analysis with integrated validation.
- Ideal for "hot lab" working.
- Integrated Workstation with Color Touch Screen.
- Micro-sampling from whole blood (CBC: 35 µL - DIFF: 53 µL).
- Cytochemistry, Impedance (real cell volume measurement) & Optical (analysis of the internal cellular structure by measuring light absorbance) - DHSS* Technology.
- Perfect homogenization of blood samples with reagents - MDSS** Technology.
ABX Pentra XL 80
- Throughput: Up to 80 samples/hour
- Large capacity auto-loader (100 tubes)
- Stat sampling on open or closed tubes
- Automatic Sample Re-run
- Reagents: Only 4 onboard reagents and 1 diluent
- Perfect differentiation of the 5 WBC sub-populations with DHSS* Technology
- 3 histograms for RBC, BAS/WBC and PLT together with the 5 DIFF Matrix
- Basophils counted through specific channel
- High resolution matrix
- Customized Dilution Ratio (CDR)
- Integrated Validation Station
* DHSS: Double Hydrodynamic Sequential System (HORIBA Medical Patent)
** MDSS: Multi-Distribution Sampling System (HORIBA Medical Patent)