The ABX Pentra 60 C+ is a compact, closed tube 5-Part Diff Hematology analyzer with a dedicated workstation for powerful management of your work flow.
- Data management on stand-alone PC.
- Micro-sampling from whole blood (CBC: 30 µL - DIFF: 53 µL).
- Cytochemistry, Impedance (real cell volume measurement) & Optical (analysis of the internal cellular structure by measuring light absorbance) - DHSS* Technology.
- Perfect homogenization of blood samples with reagents - MDSS** Technology.
ABX Pentra 60 C+
- Throughput: Up to 60 samples/hour.
- Reagents: Only 4 onboard reagents and 1 diluent.
- Perfect differentiation of the 5 WBC sub-populations with DHSS* Technology.
- 3 histograms for RBC, BAS/WBC and PLT together with the 5 DIFF Matrix.
- Basophils counted through specific channel.
- High resolution matrix.
* DHSS: Double Hydrodynamic Sequential System (HORIBA Medical Patent)
** MDSS: Multi-Distribution Sampling System (HORIBA Medical Patent)