The ABX Pentra 60 is a small, convenient, open-tube, bench-top analyzer with excellent analytical performance for efficient patient care.
- Highly compact and cost-effective.
- Micro-sampling from whole blood (CBC: 30 µL - DIFF: 53 µL)
- Cytochemistry, Impedance (real cell volume measurement) & Optical (analysis of the internal cellular structure by measuring light absorbance) - DHSS* Technology.
- Perfect homogenization of blood samples with reagents - MDSS** Technology.
ABX Pentra 60
- Throughput: Up to 60 samples/hour
- Reagents: Only 4 onboard reagents and 1 diluent
- Perfect differentiation of the 5 WBC sub-populations with DHSS* Technology
- 3 histograms for RBC, BAS/WBC and PLT together with the 5 DIFF Matrix
- Basophils counted through specific channel
- High resolution matrix
* DHSS : Double Hydrodynamic Sequential System (HORIBA Medical Patent)
** MDSS : Multi-Distribution Sampling System (HORIBA Medical Patent)